PATCHNOTES — February 2nd
With every patch, we try to improve the quality of life and performance in Planet of Heroes. This time we have more matchmaking fixes and some tweaks under the hood for you. Read on for all details!
- The first five matches were tweaked
- The bot AI is now slightly more forgiving
- The tutorial matches were reduced to 1
- Bot replacement for AFK players
- AFK users will be disconnected after 15 seconds
- The hero selection now displays owned heroes first
- Practice mode offers all heroes
- You can try any hero you want now
- Reduced the amount of Energons and Astro-Coffee gained from PVP
- Increased the auto-targeting distance on abilities
- Primary-target selection was reduced to 9 units around your hero
- New Languages added: Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Turkish
Message from the producer: The matchmaking attempts to match you against players from the same region on the same battle server, and if not finding enough players, it will match you with players from other regions. We think it's better to try and play even with a little lag than staring at the matchmaking timer at all. It will be better the more players are online, so tell friends to come join and if waiting too long, play during prime time in your region!
- Autoplay option in Campaign now requires only a 1 Star Rating (previous: 3 Star)
- Act 2 - Mission 5:
- The sidequest time was increased to 1:40 min (previous: 1:20 min)
- Matchmaking tweaks:
- The first three minutes of your queue will be exclusive to your region. Once the time has passed, the matchmaking will look worldwide to find a match for you.
- Latency numbers more accurate:
- Sometimes the number of your ping was too high or too low. Now it's accurate.
- The ping displayed in the main menu displayed the latency of the meta-server (where we store your progress and so on) - now we display the ping to your local battle server.
- Neelu now counts as a Support Hero for all quests
- The Components pack content now properly drops all components of the stated quality
- The normal joystick now appears under your finger when you tap on the screen
Let us know on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit what you think about these changes!