Developer Diary #1
Manuel took some time to give you some insights of what you can expect starting tomorrows test phase! What the full video for all details!
- His 3rd skill (need name) was fixed! The cast time was reduced as well!
- Reduced the time on pre-casts during his attacks
- Reduced the time the ultimate can be controlled at
- Reduced auto attack damage
- Reduced damage on the 1st skill
Gameplay and Controls
- Tutorial mode added!
- Upon launching the game for the first time, you’ll enter the practice mode with a mini tutorial!
- We also reduced the difficulty of the practice mode! Some AI-heroes were a bit too beefy
- Improved the responsiveness of the ability buttons
- Reduced the auto-walking distance on the experimental controls
- Your hero won’t walk across the whole lane anymore to attack an enemy!
- Mini-Map reworked
- Is now placed on the right
- Can be enlarged when you tap it
- You can ping now
- Fixed several bugs with the back-to-base teleport
- You can now bind your account to your Facebook account!
- Added an in-game support chat
- Fixed sounds effects on all heroes
- Jungle Boss Monsters got some effects
This time around we decided to have more frequent server opening hours! The new times are as following:
|11am - 1pm||1pm - 3pm||4am - 6am||8pm - 10pm|
|5pm - 7pm||7pm - 9pm||10am - 12pm||2am - 4am|
|11pm - 1am||1am - 3am||4pm - 6pm||8am - 10am|
|5am - 7am||7am - 9am||10pm - 12am||2pm - 4pm|
27th of September starting 11am GMT the servers will stay open the whole day and on the 15th of October the servers will only shutdown at 11pm GMT!
See you on the battleground heroes!